Old 07-15-21, 10:17 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4352 Post(s)
Liked 3,989 Times in 2,663 Posts
Originally Posted by alo
I hope you get a lot of pleasure out of being insulting.

You know a tiny bit about me from the little information I have shared on this forum.

Other than that, You don't know anything about me, or anything about what I know.

It seems you think you are highly intelligent, and if I do something different to you, I don't know anything.

People who say those kind of things are normally trying to compensate for feeling inferior.

What about all the other people who use large seats. Do none of them know anything about bike fit and comfort?
No real pleasure just being honest and sometimes the truth hurts. When you are here to troll around or not take the advice of people who have been here and are doing this professionally and then cry wolf it doesn't do well for you.

You have shown you don't know by insisting on that saddle or the knock-off derailleur or whatever silliness you have going on.

I don't think I am highly intelligent, I have a lot to learn in this world about a great many topics. There are many things in this world I could do differently and choose not to even though they are beneficial to me.

Also never told you my gender just FYI. I have read what you wrote though and don't have a plan to change giving out the truth. I don't need to sugar coat things for those who are trolling and even those who are not. I get it though the truth kinda sucks sometimes. I have gotten that lesson well but you learn and adapt from it or you just stay stuck in the mud and complaining as you are wanting to do. Can't say it would be my choice but you do you, buddy, you do you!
Likes For veganbikes: