View Single Post
Old 06-03-22, 06:07 PM
philbob57

Bikes: frankenbike based on MKM frame

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 716 Post(s)
Liked 613 Times in 377 Posts
I have 2 jerseys and a base layer that I don't think will fit me again. I'm having trouble getting photos from my phone to me computer, so I'll try words:

1) Ralph Lauren grey with some black (and, I think, red, too) short sleeve 3/4 zip cycling jersey with 3 open pockets in back; wicking fabric. It measures 25" pit to pit and 21" at the bottom edge. BF member DKSIX very kindly sent it to me 5 years ago, and I've used it maybe 100 times. It still seems to be in very good condition, but it's not perfect. Note the measurements - I think they mean 50" chest and 42" waist. I used it with 45" chest and 45" waist. It worked, and the waist didn't seem to stretch out of shape. I think this is real, high quality, RL stuff, not promotional stuff with his name on it.

2) L L Bean Hiviz lime/yellow short sleeve 1/4 zip jersey with 2 open and one zipped pocket in back; wicking fabric. I measure it as 23" pit to pit and 23" at the bottom edge. I never liked this jersey, rode in it maybe a dozen times. Some pilling. It was supposed to be for 44" chest.

3) Champion Long Sleeve wicking T-shirt which I used a a base layer under a LS cycling jersey. 27" chest and waist, no pockets.

My intention is to send these to the first person who PMs me with their request for one (or, ideally, more) of the items.

Still available.

7/6/23 - all unavailable for mail, but the Champion base layer is available for local pickup in Evanston, IL.

Last edited by philbob57; 07-06-23 at 03:46 PM.