View Single Post
Old 06-09-21, 10:45 AM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10965 Post(s)
Liked 7,492 Times in 4,189 Posts
Originally Posted by BillyD
Aren't you tired of whining yet, pal? If not, can't you keep your whines to a sentence or two? You are present in every single thread about the topic, elaborating your displeasure. We hear it, some people don't see the need for it. THAT'S FINE. DON'T POST IN THERE, DON'T EVEN READ IN THERE. But nobody is whining as much as you. Don't let it bother you if it doesn't effect you, that's just common sense. But the complaining is just getting tiresome.

And if the OPs of the posts that have been moved are unhappy, we''ll work with them to satisfy them. But if they're not complaining, why should you?
https://www.bikeforums.net/early-bri...i-s-ergos.html

The OP of this thread hasnt posted in 4 years so they probably wont weigh in any time soon. As such, it seems reasonable that current users of the thread would.
Ironically enough, the OP of that thread declares they are using 10sp Ergo shifting so the initial frame and shifting dont fit the forum the thread was moved into. Subsequent posts almost universally include frames that dont fit the new forum's timeframe, and many post also dont include shifting that fits the new forum's timeframe.

I am affected by this change as a popular thread I post in and reference was moved out of the correct forum and into this new forum.
Also, it just creates one more place to go for the same info that already fit appropriately in another forum.