Psimet2001 
I eat carbide.

Bikes: Lots. Van Dessel and Squid Dealer

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1325 Post(s)
Liked 1,306 Times in 560 Posts
10 years and counting

September 16. 2009 I officially filed to make PSIMET a business.

The business grew from the early interactions I had here. I would be remiss if I didn't celebrate the 10th anniversary of the company without coming out here. Thank you to all those that are still around from that time and era. Thank you to all of you on here who have been friends and customers over the years. Thank you as a forum community for being so argumentative and addictive that when I went to create a domain and business name the amount of SEO behind all of the thousands of my posts forced me to pick the only name that no one else had ever registered: PSIMET.

While there are hundreds of pics from the early days of just bikeforums.net I figured i would commemorate this with one that has a bit of everything:

My first cyclocross clinic held in promotion of a race that I eventually took over and have made into the Illinois State Cyclocross Championships. Me acting a fool with hairy legs and wearing my bikeforums.net kit that I helped make on here for friends of the forum at the time. A photo taken by a dear friend whom I met through bikeforums while he was still a kid at Iowa State.

Thanks for the fun over all the years and feel free to either ignore this or jump in with pics and memories.