phrantic09
Fat n slow

Bikes: Cervelo R3, Giant Revolt

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3259 Post(s)
Liked 2,085 Times in 979 Posts
Originally Posted by WhyFi
We'd have to find out where that is, first.

I'm getting antsy to travel, but the wife wants to wait until the girl is a year or two older. While I'd like to visit Ireland, I'm actually more interested to visit Scandinavia, which the wife and boy (who's been taking Swedish lessons for a few years) would be thrilled with, too.
I have two family members that are big into genealogy and we’ve found out a lot over the past few years. I’m the great x13 grandson of Henry VII on my maternal grandfather’s side. Our ancenstors played a big part I starting King Phillip’s war in the colonies in the 1600s. They moved to Canada during the revolution and lost everything.

on my paternal grandmother’s side I’m a descendant of a tea party participant (can’t remember who) who subsequently fought in the revolution.

The rest of me is Hungarian, Austrian and German. My great grandfather snuck out of Hungary during WWI and emigrated here. His first wife and two kids were to come later, but were involved in a ship capsizing so stayed in Hungary. My dad’s cousin has of yet been unable to track them down.
Likes For phrantic09: