LAJ
So it is

Bikes: Luzerne, 684, Boreas, Wheelhouse, Alize©®, Bayamo, Cayo

Mentioned: 246 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11393 Post(s)
Liked 4,731 Times in 2,757 Posts
Originally Posted by sbxx1985
It is a shame. We were ready to start it again, but the country was closing to adoptions. Emotionally, it would have been too difficult to wait for years and get nowhere. Not many kids got out after my son.

I remember posting photos in Addiction from the room of our guest house in Addis. Crazy. That was July 2011.
Originally Posted by sbxx1985
Yikes.

Speaking of strangulation and Addis Ababa, my wife and I were eating lunch in the hotel (Hilton) restaurant our first trip there. There was a dude staring at my wife from the entrance of the restaurant and no matter how much I stared back, he wouldn't stop. He just walked from the buffet to the entrance staring at her.

Then he starts walking directly towards our table in the packed restaurant. I'm watching this happen and when he gets to the table, I expected him to say something. Instead, he reaches out and tries to grab my wife by the throat. The cops later told us they thought he was trying to kiss her, but strangling someone first is an odd way to kiss someone.

I grabbed him by the collar of his Members Only jacket and started pushing him backwards through the other tables. Plates and food were flying. It ended when he flipped over a chair and I rammed his head into the floor. The Foreign Minister was apparently dining in the restaurant so I was surrounded by black suited dudes.

When I later asked what would happen to the guy, they said they would probably shoot him. We requested that not happen.
I remember.

Everyone thinks they have had a long strange trip, until they look at other folks journey. Then they realize everyone has had a long strange trip, just using different modes of transportation.