View Single Post
Old 04-13-21, 10:10 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by rydabent
Therein you are totally wrong. I am one of the most logical people you know about. Your driving a long distance to participate in a race is logical. The Sec driving to a political photo op 2 or 3 blocks from the meeting that he is trying to impress the uninformed is political showmanship.

I love how you just refuse to believe that he was actually at the beginning of a 6 mile ride back to his office rather than the short hop to the White House that the lying people who posted this video claimed. There's nothing logical about that--anything that doesn't fit your narrative is fake news, we get it.

And yes, we know it's a photo op. Due to the crazy people, he and the entire cabinet need to be followed around by Secret Service so he really isn't saving energy, etc. when he rides through DC. I like the photo op, it's not like he's trying to fake heroism or something, just sending out a message this is a good thing to do.
Likes For livedarklions: