View Single Post
Old 02-28-22, 11:27 AM
philpeugeot 

Bikes: Bike Friday PRP, Bike Friday NWT, Bromton M6R, 1991 Miyata 914, 1991 Miyata 1000, 1986 Raleigh Portage, many more frames

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Liked 348 Times in 182 Posts
Hello everyone,
I hope this is allowed. I have some frames that I don't fit and no longer have the time or resources to work on, so I'd like to give them to BF members before I take them to the bike co-op within a week or so. One is a ctc 55cm Daccordi Griffo with most of the braze-ons filed off and a missing bottle cage boss. It's a bit of a project, but if you think you can handle, you can take it. Fork is included. The second frame is a what I believe to be a 1983 Miyata 1000, size 56cm ctc. The frame is cosmetically challenged, but the are no structural compromises like dents or severe rust. The one real caveat is that bottom bracket is that proprietary Suntour unit that requires a special tool to remove; the PO couldn't remove it and neither can I. Otherwise, it's a decent project.
At this point I would like to give it to someone who is local within the Bay Area, but if you are not located here I am sure we can work something out with the facilitators. If you would like more information or photos on the frames let me know and I will try to answer them to the best of my abilities in a timely manner.
Thanks for your time,
Philpeugeot

Likes For philpeugeot: