View Single Post
Old 08-14-21, 08:47 AM
cuda2k
Unique Vintage Steel

Bikes: Kirk Frameworks JKS-C, Serotta Nova, Gazelle AB-Frame, Fuji Team Issue, Surly Straggler

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked 225 Times in 56 Posts
Originally Posted by droppedandlost
Also, the site is not secure. Web browsers that require SSL will not load the site and probably show an error/warning.
Yeah, the SSL cert broke a while back when the web host 'upgraded' my account. Been on my list of things to get fixed for too long.

-----------------------------

So this morning I opened a brand new hosting service with the current host, thinking that it was something on the old server, haven't moved a single file over aside from the software itself (which is why the current message states that photos are offline, don't worry, I've got multiple backups of everything). And the errors are still occurring. So I've ruled out malicious files that the hosting company claimed was causing it (never believed it to begin with myself). Memory usage is high, and I am still working on refactoring the code for the List / Search functionality, hoping to have that done this weekend at least to a point where it's possible to deploy and not break something. Suspect this little research project into what's going on is going to eat up a good portion of my weekend, at least it's 100 degrees out and not a good time to try to go ride or do photography....
Likes For cuda2k: