Old 03-05-19, 02:59 PM
Craptacular8

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked 36 Times in 31 Posts
Ec90

Originally Posted by vintagerando
I accidentally discovered a world I didnt know existed; Chinese copies of high priced saddles. I may get one or two to help narrow down what feels best. For example this EC90; only $20.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/EC90-Road-S...m/123434155912
Me too. I had ordered this exact saddle for my fat bike (that has been sporting a b17). I have the Specialized Power on a road bike, which I am hoping the EC90 is a fair knock off of. I've done rides longer than 50 miles on the specialized power saddle, and like it. The EC90 certainly feels light compared to the brooks, lol. I was thinking that the b17 was a little wide, and not entirely working for me...it only had a couple hundred miles on it mounted on another bike before I put it on the fat bike. By the time the EC90 arrived, I'd put another 250 miles on the b17, and have about decided that it works just fine, lol. So, will be another month of so before I get my next project up and running...have a 1987 Cannondale sr400 frame/fork that I had powder coated last fall that I should be ready to assemble into a modern bike. Will try the saddle out on that one I guess.