SkinGriz
Live not by lies.

Bikes: BigBox bikes.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
Liked 784 Times in 582 Posts
Originally Posted by rumrunn6
my Daughter is like this, starts w/ her butt on the saddle & both sets of toes on the ground. & yes her saddle is too low & she works to hard to keep up. it must have started when she starting learning how to ride. she's 24 now & I can't break her from this. my 25 yr old son son always starts while straddling the top bar, w/ 1 pedal in the up position, puts a foot on it, pushes off with the grounded foot & down on the top pedal with the other foot & off he goes. maybe I spent more time teaching him when he was just starting, but I don't think so. I don't understand because she started tying her shoe laces correctly very young whereas he needed velcro straps on his shoes & then when he got laces, never untied them, just kept them tied & used them like loafers. I still scratch my head if I ever see him tie laces
They’re all different.
Both my kids are going to have a rough time of it.
One is afraid of the unknown and a rigid thinker.
The other is stubborn and won’t listen.

So they are slow to learn any physical, spatial, exercise type stuff.

I added 2 teeth to the younger kids freewheel because she won’t stand up and go for it. And 165mm crank arms.

I think they need to ride with other kids more advanced than them. Most parents are terrified of Rona and most kids are playing video games so we’ll see.
Likes For SkinGriz: