View Single Post
Old 01-11-19, 10:11 AM
slowrevs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Could a drug enhanced weight hormone trigger results?

Originally Posted by KraneXL
Actually, you could define the term, and/or give examples.Fat is metabolically inactive. However, the more muscle you have the higher your metabolism. There are myriad supplements and drugs (including caffeine) that can raise your metabolic rate to enhance the burning of fat. Caloric intake definite plays a role in weight management but it is secondary to the role played by your hormones particularly those such as the fat storage hormone insulin and leptin -- a fat-burning hormone.Carbs trigger the greatest insulin response.However, had you done so, your results would likely have been noticeable improved.Generally correct, albeit particularly scientific. It is a "response" reaction
As ad writers, we are taught to be succinct and write to an eighth grade educational level. I always try to do that unless dealing with an audience known to have a higher degree of literacy. Even eighth graders understand metaphors.

To my knowledge, my post was not about supplements or drug use, but an exercise machine and the effects of aerobic vs anaerobic workouts - with some additional comments on physics and resistance.

BTW, a little science never hurt anyone.