View Single Post
Old 08-21-20, 04:09 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4509 Post(s)
Liked 6,374 Times in 3,666 Posts
Originally Posted by John R Smith
Dear Friends

Your Forum refuses to let me post photos of my beautiful Masi. I have spent many hours photographing it in the soft Cornish afternoon light, more long hours writing a piece of deathless prose describing it, and when I try to post - all I get is an error message saying I am not allowed to post attachments because I have not yet made ten posts. Cicloamatori from Denver to Dubai are waiting, crouched by their screens in anticipation for this gem of Italian craftsmanship, but it is denied to them - and you - by this harsh policy of the Forums's moderators, who clearly have hearts of stone.

What do you suggest I do? Make ten posts of an single exclamation mark? Or abandon this venture, and depart into the long night unfulfilled?

Very best regards

John
Dear John, welcome aboard, glad you found us. Your pics are now available for all to see.

The 10 post rule is anti-spam/scam and serves us very well so that we can school, drool and carry on ad nauseam till the Cornish light fades from view.