View Single Post
Old 08-06-22, 08:12 AM
Spiduhman

Bikes: S2, Wilier GTR (Arr), Giant VT, Myata 3-10

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Still carrying - and occasionally using - my Lezyne mini pump.
Lost the tail light some time ago, am now going with Knog road "Blinder" unit, which I like better, very bright, runs longer on a charge, is lasting better, is smaller and lighter.
I no longer recommend the Micro GPS (they are discontinued anyway); the battery on my replacement unit never met the spec, from there deteriorated to the point of unusable. I got just over a year of use on the replacement. The original worked for just over two years.

Lezyne still offers a gps unit that has all the features I'm looking for at a bargain price, but it's not the smallest/lightest unit, so I went with the competitor's unit, more money, however, I don't expect it will die in two years, and look, no/zero/none connection problems, no delay finding satellite, no battery life problems, none of that. The battery life actually exceeds spec, by quite a bit.

To be fair, I'd have bought another Lezyne if they still made something small, I mean small - I just don't want something much bigger than the old school magnet switch CatEye I used to run - I'd just be sure to verify the manufacture date, that is Be Sure To get A Fresh Unit, not something that's been sitting around long enough to be discounted.