Old 08-13-22, 09:15 AM
BikeUser393

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey! Thanks for your reply. There are some things missing. First of all, this bicycle was advertised as being able to accommodate for a rider up to 180 cm, and I was told by Cannondale to "position the saddle so it is about the height of my hip", which is what I did. Tell me how a 180 cm guy is supposed to ride with a saddle as low down as they're now claiming it has to be? They should of given me a longer seatpost then, suitable for a 180 cm rider, if they wanted that much insert. So number one is false advertisement. Second, the owner's manual says "the seat post must be inserted a minimum of 100 mm" ~ 10cm. This falls way short of the "clear marking" they put on for save face. And while I can't be sure if the seatpost met the minimum mark, as I wasn't made aware of that in the assembly video or assembly guide, there was definitely a couple of inches inserted, otherwise it would have snapped the second I sat on it. I'm sorry if I am coming off as aggressive in my typing, £1800 is just too much to throw away just like that, not even a week of using the bike. If there is anyway at all to recover it, I have to try everything. Thanks again for your help.