View Single Post
Old 10-11-21, 10:30 AM
jcsimko

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
Hi everyone

I wanted to respond to a few comments and give an update to my latest tests and health status
  • While I don't count the amount of protein I get each day, I do add protein supplement to my daily bowl of oatmeal. In addition, I get at least 4-5 servings a week of some form of meat or fish.
  • I have always and continue to ensure that I am hydrated when I ride or exercise in the gym
  • As I stated in my original post I have been exercising my whole life. When I started to experience my issues, I had been following the same general workout routine that I have been doing for the last 10 years.
  • I have recently had both a stress test and a CT scan. Both test came back in the normal range.
  • I don't have and have not had covid
  • I took 2 weeks off from exercising and experienced some the worst days of headache and fatigue
  • In the last month I have returned to riding and working out in the gym. I keep everything to about 50% from what I used to do. I am still experiencing mild headaches.
  • This morning my doctor informed me he has ordered some additional blood work tests to look for generalized signs of inflammation which may suggest an underlying autoimmune vascular condition. In addition, he wants me to get an ultrasound of my carotid arteries to look at blood flow. Lastly, he has placed a referral to a neurologists who specialize in headaches.
Thanks everyone for their input and concern. I will provide more updates when I can.
Likes For jcsimko: