carleton
Elitist

Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
Liked 92 Times in 77 Posts
Originally Posted by pierrej
Receiver gloves work well
Nice. I've worn them when I played competitive flag football in college. But, I've never worn them since I took up track racing. I mentioned baseball and golf gloves because I've tried them and they are designed to grip a cylindrical object...and allow the hands to slide along the object if needed. Sorta, stick when you want, slide when you want. Baseball gloves are more robust. Golf gloves feel sooooo nice.

From what I recall about wide receiver gloves, they are very tacky and simply stick to everything. Would you recommend them as well?

I have baseball, golf, and 5Bling gloves now. Golf are my favorite but I use the baseball more often because they are the workhorse. Golf for big races

Edit:

The upside of Baseball gloves is that, in the US, you can find them easily at local stores and try before you buy. Same for the most part for Golf. The difficult part for golf is that it's hard to find a match set. Most are left hand only (as most people are right handed) and usually only 1 glove is worn.

Last edited by carleton; 10-15-17 at 11:04 PM.