Old 02-23-16, 12:16 PM
Koogar

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by queerpunk
thanks for sharing this info! when you're ready, i'd love to hear even more and more - some of the specific sizing and geo things you're testing, what the test protocol is, and what you find. whatever isn't proprietary/close-to-the-chest info.
Sure, we'll be very transparent about what we're working on, as the whole project is meant to be frame designs driven by elite athlete / coach / fitter feeback and real world testing. So sharing our findings is part of substantiating our design choices. Both of us feel that it isn't worth putting another frame into the market unless it addresses the shortcomings of the stuff already out there and works better for riders' needs - we're creating a brand because we want great track frames, not making track frames to fill out a brand's offerings.

I'm currently spending the most time on getting a custom dropout designed and manufactured to test on the prototypes, and working to set up frame production in the US. As we start prototype testing, we plan to post the latest to the website. That, however, has taken a backseat to getting the prototypes made.

If there are questions or asks for the product, I'm happy to take them here!