View Single Post
Old 07-10-22, 01:47 PM
Ghazmh

Bikes: 2022 Salsa Beargrease, 2020 Seven Evergreen, 2019 Honey Allroads Ti, 2018 Seven Redsky XX, 2017 Trek Boon 7, 2014 Trek 520

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 693 Post(s)
Liked 903 Times in 486 Posts
Lots has happened, lots to discuss since my last post here. Having started with a local tech company in Watertown at the beginning of April I can now fulfill my long time desire to commute to work on my touring bike, that is on days when I’m not chauffeuring our young immediately before or after work. Also since my last regular post I rode Raid Rockingham in June, 60 mile easy gravel ride in NH in early June, Vermont Gran Fondo in and the Vineyard in mid June, and hundreds and hundreds of miles in Weston, Lincoln, Concord, Carlisle, Acton, Wayland, and Sudbury. Today I was riding along on Monument St when I spied a familiar looking pair of red panniers. My first thought was that’s a tandem but it was too far to say for sure. As the delta between us narrowed I saw that it was a tandem, a blue tandem. It was Jim and Sharon! it was a delight to see them after a few years. Eventually we met up a short while later at Ferns and enjoyed the gorgeous Summer Sunday sunshine catching up before heading back out on the road.

I’ve attached a few noteworthy pics from the past few months. I seem to enjoy taking sunrise pictures.

Bristol Vermont

Ponyhenge

Last edited by Ghazmh; 07-10-22 at 01:57 PM.
Likes For Ghazmh: