View Single Post
Old 11-10-22, 05:25 AM
Antwuzhere
Tony

Bikes: 21' State Bicycle Co Black Label frameset custom build. 86' Schwinn Super Sport. 82-83' Peugeot PFN10. Early-mid 80s' Bianchi Corsa?. 21' Specialized Allez.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by plonz
Welcome to the forums and very nice work! I own a mid 80s Peugeot PSN10 but am far from a Peugeot historian. Are you looking for a valuation? My guess is it will be lower than what you invested in this restoration so maybe best not to think about it and just enjoy the ride!

Since you asked for feedback on the build, I notice a few things in the pic. Brake cables are typically routed and crossed behind the stem. The brake levers extend below the bar drops. Typical placement is even with the drops or a smidge higher for comfort (but not too high). Front quick release is on the wrong side. Lastly, I’d like to see matching tires on such a nice build.

I hope it rides as nice as it looks!
I was looking into the cable routing and in the catalog it shows that this is the correct orientation for the cables. I'm working on readjusting levers, seat and bars, I'm not a fan of tapping bars so I've been procrastinating and tires I have now, just need to be installed. Thank you for the input it's much appreciated. Ido want to sell it though so i may post it on the classifieds here.
https://peugeotcoursepb12.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/peugeot-course-pfn-10-course-french.jpg