Old 11-20-22, 01:36 PM
Hondo6

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
Liked 672 Times in 464 Posts
Originally Posted by cchki
I was servicing my hubs for the first time ever and managed to do rookie mistake. I measured ball bearings from the back and it was 1/4. So I didnīt check front hub bearings and changed them as well to 1/4. I already got rid of the old bearings and realized afterwards, that front hub might be using 3/16 bearings? Is there any possibility that front hubs uses 1/4 bearings ever? My bike is Felt Verza Speed 20, model year 2017 and it has "noname" brandless hubs.
The Felt 2017 catalog (available online here) indicates that the hubs on the 2017 Verza Speed 20 were "Felt, sealed mech, 32H." You might reach out to them and see what they have to say regarding bearing ball size and number for your hubs, and if they might have manuals/drawings/specification for those hubs.

Felt also has a support page for customer contacts, as well as a Knowledge Base. Didn't see a toll free telephone number.

I believe I did see elsewhere on their website that they try to answer customer contacts within 1 or 2 days.