Senrab62 
It's the little things

Bikes: Too many, yet not enough

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Liked 326 Times in 147 Posts
Originally Posted by SteelyMan
Nice looking bike. Im curious about your rear drop out chain tensioner. Is that self made or is it a part available for purchase somewhere? I put the MKS JAPAN style on my bike and although they work its not quite a good fit. My rear drop out stock is thicker than allowed for. Your rear drop outs look similar in thickness to mine. Cheers

Sorry for the delay. Been sick for about a week, haven't had the mental faculties to post much (don't even have the mental faculties when I'm healthy).

I picked these up for about $12 on Amazon. They are the origin8 branded tugs. The past few months I have been trying to limit my patronization of Amazon, but here is a link from where I got them. Same price as when I got them in July-ish.

Origin8 Chain Tension Adjuster https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001GPR0IS...KT8MDCWS?psc=1
They work VERY well for the price. A tad finicky to get set up right, but have no concern about sturdiness. Machined well, and seem sturdy. Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions.
Likes For Senrab62: