View Single Post
Old 08-10-22, 06:53 AM
3d1l

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
I was going to reply yesterday but the system told me that I cannot post more than 5 messages in 24 hours. It seems that everything is against me reaching that 10 posts mark.

Troul thanks for the suggestion, I'm checking the site.

veganbikes now that you mentioned it. I don't know why this didn't occurred to me before. I did a search in the forum and found that member Readygetsetben post the same question back in 2015. In that post that Readygetsetben titled "Spurcycle GripRings?" you can see a photo, and yes they look very similar to Surferrosa's baby picture... ok but without the cute baby. Here is the link to that post.

Now with that said, check what I found. There is an Italian company that is manufacturing basically the same grip. The only difference is the pattern of the grip, but is the same concept. Here is the partial link: BRN Bernardi Grip Rings Give it sometime, the page loads slowly, then keep scrolling down and you will see them. I found that this Italian online reseller is selling them and very cheap less than a dollar per piece. The problem is that the shipping from Italy to US is very expensive.

Last edited by 3d1l; 08-11-22 at 11:09 AM.
Likes For 3d1l: