View Single Post
Old 08-16-22, 06:01 PM
Peroni

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 35 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by shoota
Is there a question here? Maybe I'm missing something. Anyway, beautiful bike. Looks like a 56 square to me.
It was listed as 56cm, and that would be the correct size for me. It looks larger to me, I can ride up to 58cm if it is larger.

The seller might be the original owner, and spoke to me on the phone about the tracking number. And mentioned that it wasn't competitive for him with down-tube shift levers, and said it's been hanging up unused, I believe he was telling the truth, but I don't have exact details.
I think the bicycle is what it appears to be in the pictures, the down tube decals appear odd with the large C that DD noticed, compared to the green frame, and a black club trademark appears to be inside the large C.
I should've waited until I can provide better pictures of the frame and decals before posting this thread.

Maybe this frame isn't very interesting, and I remember reading that they're a bit heavier.
I'm expecting shipping to turn out well, and I'll be extra happy if it's a little smaller than 58cm, because I'm thinking of actually riding this one a little bit.