View Single Post
Old 05-08-19, 12:26 PM
caloso

Bikes: Specialized Tarmac, Canyon Exceed, Specialized Transition, Ellsworth Roots, Ridley Excalibur

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2952 Post(s)
Liked 3,106 Times in 1,417 Posts
Originally Posted by TMonk
2x15' by feel this morning, at 98 and then 101%, followed by some SST into work. I had planned on 20's but got a bit of a late start.

Although "the softwares" say I'm not too fatigued, my mind (and therefore my body) is still a bit worn from the BWR last weekend. The current plan is to push through the week with commuting + a track workout (madison) tomorrow, then a group road ride Sat morning and MTB ride Sat afternoon. Then taking it easy next week!

Hopefully I'll get a nice little aerobic boost with my efforts that will help carry me through the summer, or track/MTB/whatever/fun season. I think I'll have some form and that it will be relaxing to not train and race if I don't want to. But go fast if I do!
Similar feeling. TP says I'm at -5 but my fatigue feels like 3 times that. We put on our race last weekend, so I was up at 4:30 both days, raced twice both days, and then stayed to marshal corners, tear-down. Just easy commuted Monday and Tuesday. Today I rode the FG for 90' before work at a recovery pace.

The encouraging thing was that felt like I had a little fitness snapping into place Sunday. Got off the front a couple times in the M3/4 race. Couldn't make it stick, but was fun to try to be an animator.
Likes For caloso: