I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1,538 Times in 1,047 Posts
Originally Posted by Bulette
Maybe you should read the commentary from the lawyers and DA, if you don't trust the mainstream media to report their comments fairly.

"Through our own investigation, we’ve learned his name, his address, the names of his parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, neighbors and family friends. We know the names of the businesses owned and operated by the driver’s family"

"The driver’s family’s connections in Waller are a legitimate reason for concern, but I know that Charlie and Peter are very well versed in handling the challenges that nepotism can create."

https://www.bikelaw.com/2021/10/waller-bike-crash/
I'd expect nothing less from blog/commentary/press releases expressing "concern" about possible "challenges", from the lawyers representing the bicyclists (as well as promoting their law firm business). It is "commentary" as are the posts on A&S, but hardly impartial nor a statement of fact about how or why the investigation has been handled so far. Nor is it evidence that the "whole thing might have been swept under the rug" due to nepotism or family connections

Last edited by I-Like-To-Bike; 11-12-21 at 08:36 AM.