View Single Post
Old 01-19-22, 06:49 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by noimagination
(shrug) I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I don't see the point in creating a post that warns of a hazard that anyone who has ridden a bike more than a couple of blocks already knows. Hell, I avoid sewer grates when I'm driving a car, if possible, much less when riding a bike. There's no harm in the post, I just see it as useless other than its entertainment value. I rolled my eyes at the thread title several times before posting (for fun, not profit), and I agree my post is of limited utility, it was a comment and did not contribute to the thread. But, since IMO the post is fluff anyway ...

From the volume of responses, there are those who don't agree. I'm OK with that.

You think the municipal liability stuff was obvious? Cool story, bro!

When you start throwing around words like "clueless" and make assertions about how stupid obvious these defective grates are, you're being insulting. Hell, you're continuing that in this supposedly conciliatory post.