View Single Post
Old 10-29-20, 11:15 AM
tpadul 

Bikes: 1984 Sekai 5000 Superbe, 1987 Raleigh Seneca Mountain Tour, 1984 Schwinn World Sport, 1978 Raleigh Grand Prix, 2021 Handsome She Devil, Mystery Vintage purple road bike

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked 124 Times in 61 Posts
have not had it, but both my wife and I had a COVID test within the past two weeks (negative results) as we had Colonoscopies at the hospital so it was a part of the pre appointment stuff, we know several people that have had it, almost all of our nurse friends have had it, some worse than others, I know several friends that have had their friends and family members die from it. Very good friends of mine in Ohio husband and wife both got it and both had two different versions of it, my friend got the GI symptoms and it was pretty horrible, she felt like her insides were on fire all day long, lots of going to the bathroom, not able to eat much of anything, fever, but no upper respiratory issues, her husband is overweight and has Asthma and he had it pretty bad but thankful he did not have to be on a vent or long term in the hospital but he was really bad for several weeks, thought he was going to die for sure.