Old 02-19-21, 09:24 AM
conspiratemus1
Used to be Conspiratemus

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked 245 Times in 163 Posts
Originally Posted by niswanger
Ah...forgot to convert the google image...btw in case you use google images, you can go to your photo, click share, get link, then paste the link on this site that converts it to a shareable deep link img location for use with BBC tags etc.

Any way, I fixed my OP...so I do feel I'm about to break my chain whip, it's actually submerged in PB Blaster (first 2.5 cogs deep) and I'll have another go at it tomorrow. I really want to get them removed, so I can use my greenie wheel and make the cogs just like new and then clean out, replace bearings and re-lube the center part with the pawls.

I think you are wasting your time. That freewheel looks better than any of mine. If you keep up with this you will break something with that 230 lb. of yours. I weigh only a little more than half what you do and I have broken chain whips as well as similar makeshift jigs of lumber and wood screws. That freewheel is not such a superb piece of engineering that it is worth breaking tools or injuring yourself when something slips and lets go.