Old 07-30-21, 05:09 AM
philpeugeot 

Bikes: Bike Friday PRP, Bike Friday NWT, Bromton M6R, 1991 Miyata 914, 1991 Miyata 1000, 1986 Raleigh Portage, many more frames

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Liked 347 Times in 182 Posts
So I finally finished the challenge with roughly 108 miles on the 760. I completed a 25 mile jaunt on Sunday heading to the Sunset District, another 2 miles on Monday for a trip to the dentist, and 15 miles on Wednesday. Over the course of more than 100 miles the Trek has proved itself to be a worthy steed, especially considering the whole rig cost only $69.64. I don't have much to say except that I had much fun maintaining the bike on a shoestring budget and wouldn't hesitate to do this again. Some pictures of my last few outings:

Taken on Sunday on the Great Highway. Strong winds, non-aero routing not helping.

On the only decent trail close to where I live. Getting here is a bear thanks to the hills in the Peninsula, but is well worth it for the ride.

Captured some wildlife roaming the area despite controlled fires here.

Final picture of the Trek in all its glory, basking in the sunlight.
I hope to put many more happy miles on the 760. Good luck to those completing the challenge and hope to see you next year!

Last edited by philpeugeot; 08-07-21 at 08:30 AM.
Likes For philpeugeot: