I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1,536 Times in 1,045 Posts
Originally Posted by CliffordK
So, please tell us what your explanation is for what was apparently a rather poor investigation at the scene. No charges, not even reckless driving. And, the whole thing might have been swept under the rug had the local cyclists involved not contacted the Waller County District Attorney, who then took over the case a few days later, and has been playing catch-up ever since.

From reading the news, do you believe the case was handled appropriately?
Do you believe family ties or nefarious business connections are the go-to explanations for all apparently poor preliminary investigations? Preliminary since the investigation and disposition of the case was not closed or swept under the rug no matter what some rather imaginative posters "believe," or speculate "might" have happened.

I do not have an explanation on the conduct of the investigation based on any inside knowledge of the preliminary investigation by the local police and neither do you or anyone else venting their opinions and biases on this matter.

What do you propose to do with your knowledge of the family identity, open up your own investigation of family connections to the police dept on the pages of BF?