Old 01-02-22, 05:58 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2925 Post(s)
Liked 2,921 Times in 1,489 Posts
Well I am not sure these qualify but it has to be either my humble '93 Bianchi Project 3 by virture of it *GASP* seamed Tange Infinity tubeset {screams of horror} and the Frankenbike factory build of Shipman Exage ES derailleurs, and for some odd reason LX cantis, Exage brake shift lever and, OH the humanity of it all SR Fusion crankset

Or my Ugly Betty Hilda. Now here is a true frankenbike!! The frame could be SL/SP or 531 DB or it could be Gara or 501 or even Vitus! The build is wildly eclectic with Campi HF hubs, shifters, brake levers, RD, HS all from various and sundry groups, Sakae crank, Sante' FD, 600 calipers, horrific Kalloy hybrid stem, Nitto(?) post? 'shorty' fender possibly from an old schwinn and all topped of by a Portatecana system! WOW what a collection of junk! OH I almost forgot those lovely "Bark N Squeal" tubular rims wif mixmatch tires!!

I really need some updated pics of some of my bikes

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk

Last edited by Bianchigirll; 01-02-22 at 06:01 AM.
Likes For Bianchigirll: