View Single Post
Old 05-28-21, 09:43 AM
genejockey 
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?

Bikes: Litespeed Ultimate, Ultegra; Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace; Cannondale R500 RX100; Schwinn Circuit, Sante; Lotus Supreme, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10424 Post(s)
Liked 11,895 Times in 6,093 Posts
Originally Posted by mstateglfr
I got some LG fit sensor 2 shorts that I loved, so I figured their bibs would work great. The inseam length is 3" shorter on the bibs.
It's a completely different fit. Shame, because I love the leg bands on those shorts- just some nice compression and no cheap feeling silicone band or anything like that.

I have some black bibs plus tall- the $65 ones and they have been my go to for the last 18mo or so.
Just bought some of the black bibs ultimate tall that are $80, gonna take em for a 65mi try tomorrow. Curious if they feel any different due to the pad.

The plus version has been awesome for every distance I've ridden since buying them- from 15-105mi. My saddles aren't wavy though. Slipping around would get annoying.
I've lost about 30 bs in the last year, enough that my XL sized Garneau bibs are a touch looser than I'd like. I found Excel had them on sale for $58, so I sprung for 2 pair of Large sized. They fit better where the XLs are loose, but the inseam is significantly shorter than the XLs. So much so that I'm not sure I'll use them on the road - I might save them for Zwifting. BUT that means I need to find new favorite bibs.

Or gain back the 30 lbs!

"Everybody's gotta be somewhere." - Eccles