Old 03-10-20, 10:57 PM
Jim from Boston

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 218 Times in 171 Posts
Jim's Famous Trick for Rear-view Mirror Goggles
Originally Posted by parkbrav
I had in mind something like this: https://www.lowes.com/pd/3M-Multi-Pu...ses/1000040195

I got my pair of safety glasses for about $9, maybe tomorrow I might even get them out and try them in these mild conditions

Did you want me to elaborate? I believe the safety glasses in spring act like ski goggles in winter, only the safety glasses are lighter weight and cheaper and thus can be worn in higher temperatures. @jim_from_Boston, can you help me out a little bit?

And then as some of the posters have replied, the "Dental mirror" can be affixed to the safety glasses or the helmet (not starting a helmet discussion ) if one chooses, thus having the ability to ward off the dreaded "rear-ending" by cars
Hi @parkbrav et al,

Thanks for the nod and I did think that I was the Jim to whom the title referred. I have frequently posted about my goggles and mirror set-up to diminish eyeglass fogging in the Winter.

I have been meaning to post a reply
– and when I want to post a reply, the yearning, like the Force, is strong within me but an important priority is work so I can get out and ride.

Hopefully, later today (currently 12:30 AM), I’ll elaborate.

↓↓↓↓

Last edited by Jim from Boston; 03-11-20 at 12:27 AM.