J.Wolfe
Addicted Newb

Bikes: 1974 Huffy Contestant: SOLD 1980 Fuji Royale: CURRENT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Maddox
Haha. The touring rig above is Khatful's Touring Series IV. He's a frequent poster, resident aluminum polishing wizard, and fuji-koolaid-sommelier. I'm sure he'll chime in with photos of his stable.
i posted it knowing someone on the forums called it their own haha. just by looking at the backdrop

Originally Posted by Capecodder

1988 Club Fuji

i really really am liking this color scheme.
Originally Posted by olek
I have 2 Fuji bikes in various stages of restoration, nothing to post about yet... but Khatfull will certainly have a lot of Fuji pics/info, he is resident expert on Fuji.
I really would like to restore mine with a newer coat of paint, probably a different color since i'd be going through all the trouble, and add new decals etc. Id never want to chain/lock it up ever again though

Originally Posted by khatfull
Not I folks, that honor belongs to Scottryder. I stand in his shadow and absorb whatever light falls off him to me.

Wow olek, the S-12S is looking MIGHTY good in that pic!

OP: What blog did the track bike pics come from?
it was in the first link under 'blogs' on op a few pages in. here you go

http://fujicrazy.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Stratlanta
'83-ish Fuji Espree that I dearly love. Have put tons of miles on it (original owner). Used to even ride it to and from work when I was younger. Just pulled it down out of the garage rafters this weekend to clean up and get running again. Will post pics as soon as I can.
BTW - I'd like to keep it pretty original, but if it needs replacement drivetrain parts, is there one particular series that fits well without any hassle or modifications?
as long as you stick with japanese branded cranksets with JIS square taper you will find it easy to just swap out.