Old 07-24-21, 08:36 AM
Cougrrcj

Bikes: A few...

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 620 Post(s)
Liked 370 Times in 256 Posts
I've been feeling tired/run down for months now - just no 'Ooomph' in the tank any more. My cycling commute time has suffered as of late- I have been forced to drop down a couple of gears...

Part of it could be my sinus condition - polyps making breathing in- or out of the nose totally impossible. That issue makes it impossible to use my auto-pap machine. so my sleep quality has suffered. I finally had an appointment with my ENT yesterday (six week lead time for appointments), and correcting the sinus issue will require surgery. I'll be calling next week to schedule the CT scan, then the surgery consultation appointment, then the actual surgery. Maybe something will be resolved in a month or so... Oh, yea...

In the meantime, I have also scheduled a visit with a cardiologist (three month lead time for appointments) to see if something is going wonky with my ticker. I'm 63, and family history of heart issues. Dad had his first two heart attacks at age 55. My BP is under control with meds (115/75), and a resting heart rate of high 50s/low 60s. That appointment is still two weeks away...