It's the little things

Bikes: Too many, yet not enough

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Liked 326 Times in 147 Posts
Originally Posted by Sorcerer
Excellent critique!

Zach's pursuits are his personal journey.

I would've had a brake, and I would've not been committed to the ambitious gear ratio. I would have had my gear attached to the bike andy body differently. But the show wasn't about me was it? It's not about you either.

For me, watching the tour play out and self destruct was a confirmation that some of his choices weren't enhancing. This was instructive. It was entertaining to a degree, however it is no longer entertaining to me when actual devastating harm occurs.
Bike fit is destructive on the body. Perpetuating ambitious gear ratios, bad bike fit, and no brakes (safety) is not positive, nor any form of enhancement. What you get from it is personal, but none of what I mentioned is good especially when influencing others (he is an influencer).

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. However there was no instruction there for me, and his other videos are not overly informative in my opinion.

Zach can do whatever he wants. Since he does so with abundant mediocrity, I'll continue to spend my time ingesting other media.

​​​​​
Likes For Senrab62: