View Single Post
Old 06-09-21, 12:42 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10965 Post(s)
Liked 7,492 Times in 4,189 Posts
Originally Posted by BillyD
Sounds like you’re giving yourself some wiggle room, how does that work? lol

I can can promise you we’ll consider it, but to me, personally, that thread of 8,000 posts and 2,000,000+ views looks like the perfect anchor thread for this new forum. I’m speaking unofficially, of course, what do I know? And let’s not forget, you’ll draw more bees with honey than with vinegar.
I am saying if more absurdly incorrect threads are moved that I have an interest in, I will mention it in the future too.

Why would you anchor a new forum with a thread that you know doesnt have bike frames from the time period the forum focuses on, and often doesnt use shifting speeds the forum focuses on? Hopefully whoever chooses officially understands that a longstanding thread with regular users from a forum and frames that fit that forum, should stay in that forum and not be used as bait to entice people into another forum.

I tried honey last week but was continually ignored/dismissed(not sure which since, you know, i got no response) by a different mod. So I tried vinegar and it got your attention right away. Then nothing for a handful of days, so vinegar it is yet again, which again got attention.
Looks like I am swarmed with bees due to my vinegar.