View Single Post
Old 10-10-22, 11:30 AM
genejockey 
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?

Bikes: Litespeed Ultimate, Ultegra; Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace; Cannondale R500 RX100; Schwinn Circuit, Sante; Lotus Supreme, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10442 Post(s)
Liked 11,916 Times in 6,102 Posts
Originally Posted by Eric F
Back to work after being down-and-out with COVID last week. A couple of really rough days, but doing much better since. Energy level is still down a bit, and I'm left with a lingering deep congestion in my lungs that I'm trying to clear out. Today, I'm trying to get caught up on work stuff that didn't get handled last week. I'm hoping to get on my bike tomorrow for a while - probably Zwift.

Being stuck at home last week, I spent some time dealing with some maintenance issues on my bikes, but still have an unresolved odd ping/click noise in the rear end of my Stork. I've taken apart, cleaned, and greased the rear hub, cassette, and freehub body multiple times. The cassette and chain were also replaced. Nothing seems to make a difference. The timing of the noise doesn't seem to coordinate with the rotation of any specific part. It's pretty irritating that I haven't been able to sort it out.

"Everybody's gotta be somewhere." - Eccles
Likes For genejockey: