Old 04-27-21, 09:44 PM
andychrist
Devil's Advocate

Bikes: Fuji Del Rey, Bacchetta Giro 20, RANS Stratus XP XL, RANS Stratus XP XXL, RANS Stratus LE XL

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked 50 Times in 38 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
You bought bargain bin stuff on sale from the bargain bin on the internet and it came with bargain bin service? Caveat Emptor!
Please stop being such a jerk all the time Mr. Griswold. Casting aspersions on every other vendor and what they stock does not make you and your own store come off any more the finer.

I’ve bought LOTS of quality merchandise on AE and rarely had problems regarding delivery. Just the other week I ordered a couple TSDZ2 replacement gears and 860C displays at rock bottom prices, all of which were shipped within 24 hours and made it to US customs in a matter of days.

Bafang is not bargain bin and I’d purchased two hub motors from this merchant before. Just this time they raised the price after I ordered and guess then decided not to honor the original deal, employing blatantly deceitful practices. Pretty stupid of them to pull this on a repeat customer.

Thus I posted here as a warning to others specifically about this vendor, not to blown off by you.

Last edited by andychrist; 04-27-21 at 09:48 PM.