Old 02-13-22, 10:57 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4356 Post(s)
Liked 3,994 Times in 2,665 Posts
Is it? That is a question you must ask yourself after riding it. Ridley makes fine bikes but is it right for you. In comparison to other brands most of these crabon aero bikes are similar enough that if the brand has a good reputation and the bike has decent parts it is probably going to be pretty good for that purpose. I have a customer who amongst his bikes has at least one or two Ridleys (possibly Noahs cannot remember) and he loves them. Though again does it work for you...if it doesn't than move on to something that does.

I personally don't find the crabon aero bikes to be all that super but truth but told I would much prefer a nice custom titanium bike from Firefly with handbuilt wheels and such. I am not racing and have no intentions on winning anything unless a vegan pie eating contest arises and I want to be comfortable. If I am spending large amounts on the bike I want it to be to my specs and fit for me.
Likes For veganbikes: