JoeTBM 
Droid on a mission

Bikes: Diamondback Wildwood Classic

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Liked 280 Times in 195 Posts
700 tires for sale - New Old Stock

EDITED TO ADD - This thread is now considered closed - ALL Tires are sold, thank you all

Our volunteer charity bike shop had made a large blowout purchase of tires from a closed shop and some of them are not sizes we regularly use.

We are offering them for $5.00 each plus shipping. Buy 3 tires, get one free. We believe all tires are new old stock except as noted. If you are local to us (Flagler County, FL) we can arrange for pickup to save shipping charges. Shipping will be via USPS flat rate box with tracking number; large box (up to 6 tires) $21.90; Medium box (up to 3 tires) $15.50. Larger orders will need to be determined for postage.

Please see the attached PDF catalog, we will update as purchases are made.

If you are interested in the entire lot or a majority of the lot, please make reasonable offer as all proceeds go back into our repair parts fund. There are 53 tires initially in the catalog

We are a 501c3 non-profit organization. We are required to collect sales tax if you are in the state of Florida.

Payment is to be made via PayPal, we will send an invoice to your account. If making an offer, please include your PayPal account name and the State we will be shipping to. Feel free to communicate with us by replying to this thread, via private message or our email TheBikeMenofFlaglerCounty@gmail.com.

Thank you for looking - Joe The Bike Man

Original catalog is 20210704, latest update in 20210708 file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
20210704 Tire Sale.pdf (352.7 KB, 37 views)
20210707a Tire Sale.pdf (374.8 KB, 17 views)
20210708 Tire Sale.pdf (374.9 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by JoeTBM; 07-28-21 at 02:07 AM.