Old 01-30-10, 01:59 AM
roguedog

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So many things to comment on.. ENJOY!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/1577470573.html

27-Speed bontrager Trek racing bike w/ - $545 (san jose downtown)

Date: 2010-01-29, 10:15PM PST
Reply to: sale-q5p9u-1577470573@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

BARGIN Price! $495.00 or OBO and if you want Shimano, Japan, paddle shifters, add $50.00 dollars! Some bike sellers might claim their bike is expensive one AND may be it is, Yet, they would not say their bike has been used or ride extensively and don not mention WEAR and TEAR in EVERY PART OF THE BIKE as a result to many miles of riding! Read on and I rode around 130 miles and that is it and come and see for yourself to inspect geat teeth and all the mike parts, which are all original! I highly recommend that you read this add in full, because it has all the information that you need and “contacting and arranging meeting instructions all in this Ad!” I purchased new and cost me around $1300 with tax. The paddle shifters' brand name is Shimano, made in Japan! I am NOT charging 2-water bottle holders are genuine and they are already installed! Wheels are original genuine and it is "I put punture resistent tubes! Again, I only rode around 155 miles for Ironman Triathlon I participated. Kept well simply stored in my room closet! Now it is in my living room away from sunshine! Name of bike is Bontrager that matches with bike frame and 700x25 and "Bontrager race elite 700x25 and dual compound. Frame stamped by Trek Bike Mfg., as, "Alpha super light race custom buttered seamless drawn." Gear is, Shimano, "Ultegra [supposed to be good one] and frame height or size is again, 50 Cm. [5 ' 2" up to 5'10" can ride]. NOTE! Your legs should be able to slightly bend when you sitting on bike chair! For this reason alone, why this size should adequately fit to 5' 10" inches tall person! I think that all the information is covered all. Email is the best and I will not only deal with FACE-TO-FACE WITH CASH after test ride with valid driver license and car key! Only this way NO scam of any kind will work! Potential scammers' attention: I am well educated person, so don't try to pull fast one, you only going to waste your time and I repeat that! E-mail is the best, because phone answering machine is not working. This is deal price bike. I rode no more than total of around 155 miles with Ironman 112 miles bike part. When you see my bike, you would agree that it is basically in new condition. For the last time, scammer’s cannot and will not scam well educated person like me with lots of common sense, wisdom, and well educated mine and I repeat that with stress, so don’t even try to scam me! Remember, only face-to-face meeting with “the buyer” and “CASH ONLY” transaction” the deal will be final and NO other way will be accepted. So, there “shall be ‘zero chance’ that” NO scammer will even come close to fool me! MY EMAIL: PFTREE89@SBCGLOBAL.NET *Note: My answering machine is broken, so let’s “communicate with email and give me your “local number” [long distance phone numbers will not be accommodated due to long distance phone calls that I have to make that could be well over dozens calls!] and if not, let’s communicate with email to see “the meeting day and time you to come down and make sure ‘bring cash’ because if you decide to make purchase, you can do so at that time!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Attached Images