View Single Post
Old 07-26-21, 10:08 PM
jayp410

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 16 Posts
Originally Posted by KJ43
I just got a wheelset from Light Bicycle and it was about $1,400 shipped. They came with a 5 year warranty and you can pay a bit more for lifetime. Another few hundred for a new cassette, rotors, tires, etc.

I got the FALCON PRO WHEELSET WR38 DISC CX/Gravel with Sapim CX spokes, DT Swiss 240 54EXP hubs - quoted weight 1428g. The wheels came packed well, trued and ready to go. They were super responsive with communication throughout the process and the wheelset was built and shipped from their North American warehouse in Canada.

You might not want or need the wider profile of the rims I got, but they have many options and I've heard that if you don't see the exact spec you want available on their site that they will work with you to get you what you want. Check the Light Bicycle Wheels thread here on BF.
I just ordered the same wheelset, except with the Carbon Ti hubs. For turnaround time, they're saying 12-14 weeks so sometime around the end of October. I'm hoping the hubs and 24 spoke count will be OK for me - I weigh about 205 lb currently.
Likes For jayp410: