Old 04-30-21, 09:37 AM
Parkyy16

Bikes: All steel... Breadwinner, Ritchey, Soma, VO, etc.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked 36 Times in 25 Posts
Originally Posted by utku1985
Bike is nice but it feels frame too small for me something it wasn’t very tight not comfy guy said he doesn’t have the key for the saddle tires he is asking 400$ firm also I left it there what do u guys think is the bike with it if I get it and do upgrades ? How to know is frame is small to me ?
If it feels too small, it's probably too small, that's all there is to it for sizing up a bike in general. You could go to the size charts they have online here, call Jamis and see what size would be correct for someone your height. Your height isn't the only thing you should base your size on, because you could have a short torso with long legs, or short legs with short torso, or etc., but for an upright bike like this, they should be able give you a very solid ball park on what size you need just based on your height.

If you want to get a more specific recommendation from them, you could provide them your "cycling inseam" or your Pubic Bone Height. You can do this to filter out potential bikes that you want to look at in person.

The "key" you're referring to is allen/hex keys, I assume. They're about $10 for a set online, not a big deal if that was the only issue, but since it doesn't feel like it fits, you should probably look for another bike. You should buy a set of METRIC allen keys, because you'll need them for any bike. I personally use the Eklind metric set, but anything other than the cheapest set should work well for a long time.