Old 09-24-22, 08:54 PM
tlynch

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
LeJeune 1984 bicycle - What dollar value does it have?

One owner (me), rode lots and well taken care of from 1984 to 1990. Still has all the stickers that I know of. Garage stored since then, been hanging in my current garage since 2016. In about 1992 I thought about riding it again, so I took it to a reputable bike shop for a full clean and tune up. Then rode it down the street, freaked out about wiping out (LOL) and never rode it again. Mostly because I broke 220lbs.

I am finally ready to admit I'll never ride this again and no one I know wants it.

With the info below, what kind of value can I expect to get in Ohio?

Silver 12-speed with chrome lower front forks, shifters on down tube. No rust, but definitely some scratches, but nothing through the paint.
Bottom bracket still has the original sticker: LEJEUNE FRANCE RC (USA) 04/94
Bottom bracket stamped: MODELE VITUS DEPO?E (there's what looks like a drain hole where the ? is. Might be an S)
Sticker on front of head tube, down tube, seat tube, sides of top tube and one on underside of down tube. Some are scratched.
Top Tube near the Head Tube sticker: Cafe.
Down tube sticker: Logo "L<blue white red flag>", then Silver sticker with black letters "LEJEUNE".
Seat tube sticker: Vertical version of sticker on down tube.
Drop Out bracket is stamped: 1298
Handle cross bar stamped with a "triangle" with ITM inside.
Brake handles: SULKY
Brake derailleurs: Rear is Simplex SX410, front is Simplex with "Brevate Made in France" stamped on the frame side of the cage.
Wheel sticker: MAVIC Made in France Module <<E>> 700 C (original)
Tires are 700x25C 110psi (not the original)
Brake Bridge has CLB logo.
Brake arms stamped with CL 48-55
Wheel clamp arms: Spidel
Toe Clamps: SL 2000
Pedals: Lyotard 82
Rear gear "disk" stamped: PATENTED Huret MADE IN FRANCE
All the joints are clean with no sign of welds.
I will attach a photo after I reach 10 posts...

Thank you for the advice.