Old 10-04-21, 07:23 PM
carpediemracing 

Bikes: Tsunami road bikes, Dolan DF4 track

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked 180 Times in 102 Posts
Speaking of turbo engines and stuff, I've been trying to figure out how to deal with the heat soak issues on my over-stressed engine which normally is not a turbo. On Facebook a guy was parting out his car (corrosion) including a carbon vented hood. For a good price too. Perfect!

We agreed to meet today, although location TBD once I was down there, about 1.5 hours away. Confirmed this morning, we'd see each other in the afternoon. I got there, messaged him, nothing. Waited something like an hour and 20 minutes. Let the Missus know, said that maybe my internet isn't working because the seller doesn't seem to be responding.

"You know that Facebook is down, right?"

Of all the days it could go down. So I drove back. FB came back up maybe 20 minutes after I got home.

So we're going to meet Sat and we quickly exchanged phone numbers so we can text.
"...during the Lance years, being fit became the No. 1 thing. Totally the only thing. It’s a big part of what we do, but fitness is not the only thing. There’s skills, there’s tactics … there’s all kinds of stuff..." Tim Johnson