View Single Post
Old 07-27-20, 10:16 AM
Markeologist

Bikes: Since new: 86 Rodriguez Tandem, wife's 87 Gitane Team Pro, 92 Burley Rock-n-Roll, 85 Fisher Comp, 88 Puch Pro, two 92 Bridgestone X0-1s; later: 66/67 Gitane Champion du Monde, 70 Gitane Super Corsa, 70 Carre, 87 Gitane Team Pro, 77/78 Ritchey Tandem

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked 366 Times in 161 Posts
Can you tell me about your early Ritchey, size, what components, how do you know it was the first (not a challenge, just looking for data)??? It reads like you still own it, I hope so. I have a sister to yours that I recently purchased. My wife and I have been riding tandem for over 30 years and always wanted one of Ritchey's early ones after seeing the Anchor Steamer...I could have purchased it but it was way too big for me (it was built for Otis to captain and he is way taller then me). His early tandems are incredibly lovely bicycles and I figured I would never own one as there can't be many (anybody know how many??). Unexpectedly my Ritchey showed up on CL. As soon as I get enough posts (I'm a BF newbie) I'll post. Could you post some more pix of this bike or direct me to others photos of it already on BF? Thanks.