Old 09-28-22, 08:35 PM
nick_a
Am-a-tour

Bikes: 2020 New Albion Privateer, 1983 Schwinn Super Sport, 2022 Rivendell Atlantis

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked 65 Times in 40 Posts
Originally Posted by Cramic
I thought I made it clear? I wasn’t expecting anybody to be on my wheel, I glanced over my right shoulder.

Perhaps I didn’t turn my head far enough or perhaps he’d drifted to my 7 or 8 (ie. on a clock face if you don’t understand my meaning). It might even have been me who moved right (remember, again, we cycle on the left) which put him in my 7 or 8.

Have you ever noticed the signs on trucks that say “if you can’t see my mirrors, I can’t see you”? If you’re very close to somebody in front it can make it harder for you to be seen.

Regardless, I didn’t see him.
If you blow a snot cloud into the world and no one's there to witness it, is it still gross? In my opinion, yes.

This guy witnessed it and called you on it, but somehow there's a debate about whether or not he "should have been there", which is a bit victim shame-y to me. I mean, he did end up riding through your snot, whether you meant to hit him or not, or whether he notified you of his presence or not.
Likes For nick_a: