Old 07-14-21, 09:02 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2324 Post(s)
Liked 4,992 Times in 1,777 Posts
Originally Posted by hose
its mostly flat then i reckon? i assumed out in UT u would be climbing serious hills.
Totally dependent on what route I take. I have 4 major mt climbs I can ride that are all just a few miles from the house.

But there are some other areas a mile or two from the house where I can do loops around some short but seriously steep climbs to get a few thousand feet of elevation gain easily. There's road up the ridge about a mile from my house that has a 100 yard or so section that has to be close to 20%.

I just have serious knees issues that popped up the end of 2019. I can ride level routes just fine but can't hardly walk at all. So I've been avoiding hills. But since I got all those miles in without making things worse I'm going to start back to doing the mountain rides and see what happens.